Taste of Second Life: 2nd Birthday Hunt!
Information, Guidelines & Application (Please note that there IS a difference between accepted Designers applications and non-Taste of SL Designers applications. Taste of SL Designers, please see group notices for your hunt application!)
A Taste of Second Life is TURNING TWO!
http://tasteofsl.blogspot.com Check out all things about A Taste of Second Life here!
Taste of Second Life turns 2 in June and once again this year, we're celebrating with a hunt! Just like last years EPIC event, we're going to start it June 15th and host it for 30 days ending on July 15th!
We'll be featuring approximately 50 to 75 stores in this hunt and we'd like to show you what Taste of Second Life is all about, showcasing high quality vendors, so just like our weekly event, we'll be highly selective! Please fill out the following note card to apply and drop it in the Taste of Second Life drop box for Hunt Applications (It's next to the hunt poster!) Applications not submitted in this box will not be accepted.
We look forward to receiving your application, and please feel free to send this information along to other vendors as well!
Taste of SL Non TOSL member Application:
(Taste of SL Designers should see group notices or IM one of the organizers for their application!)
Please fill out the following form in it's entirety and rename it: TOSL Hunt Application (your name/ store name) and submit it in the Taste of Second Life 2nd Birthday Hunt drop box. Incomplete applications or those sent directly to staff members will be discarded.
1a- Alternate contact-
2a. Brief description of your store-
5. Blog (if applicable)
6. Would you like to be considered for our regular weekly event? If so please review this, an application for our weekly event is embedded!
7. Your logo
Please contact AlexandraM Guisse or Kylie Krell with any questions you may have. Thank you!
** by submitting this note card you agree to abide by all hunt rules**
--PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE APPLYING--
* There is no restrictions to what type of gift you want to give, however , NO Resellers, (BIAB) Business In A Box, and/or Freebies found in BIAB.
* Gifts must reflect the quality of your shop and your current skill sets! please be creative.
* If your store moves before or during the hunt, please let us know asap, so we can make the needed changes.
* Hunt items have to be hidden so they can be found. Please do not hide them inside other objects.
* The use of the provided hunt path is optional, but strongly suggested if the hunt item is hidden over 30m away from the landing point.
* By putting your name down as contact, you agree to receive notices specific for this hunt through our inworld group. You can not be removed from this list before the hunt ends. If you do remove yourself from group prior to the hunt ending, your store will be removed from the roster